Donnerstag, 1. Januar 2009

1. Januar 2009

Hier ist das erste Foto von heute Nacht kurz nach 12. Julia mit ihren Wunderkerzen. Sie hatte soviel Spaß! 
Here is my first photo in the new year, I took this photo a few minutes after 12 tonight! It show's my daughter with sparkling candles.


Dann will ich es ja unbedingt schaffen, jeden Tag ein Foto zu machen und hab mir ein Template für den Januar gebastelt das ihr gerne mitnehmen dürft! 
Then I have a made a template for you! 31 photos for January 2009! It's my first double pager!
 
Hier könnt ihr es mitnehmen, wenn es Euch gefällt!
Ich wünsch Euch allen ein frohes und gesundes Neues Jahr 2009!!!
You can grab it here, if you like it!  
I wish you all a Happy New Year 2009!!!

5 Kommentare:

Tezzcan hat gesagt…

Vielen dank.

Karen M in FL hat gesagt…

Thank your for your template. I plan on a 2 page spread every week but a month in review would be a great addition.

Phyldar hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for this great Project 365 template for January!

Pam hat gesagt…

Thank you for sharing this wonderful template!! Happy New Year and Happy Project 365 to you!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s) post on Jan. 14, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.